West Jobs Project Admin Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in West and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 2.800. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
- Handling matters for project office, such as employees attendance, accommodation/dormitory related issues, training, leave applications, etc.
- Handling all documentation preparations in the project including issuance to relevant internal and external parties.
- Work closely with Finance Department to ensure compliance with proper accounting reporting, regarding supplier invoice, staff claim, petty cash claim.
- Assist HR to control and verify application and renewal of Work Permit and applicable Security Passes / OT claims & attendance sheets.
- Assist in training initiatives and program organized by Training Development Department
- Manage and maintain a record of site office’s assets including acquisition and disposal.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues by the Project and Admin Managers.
- Manage transport arrangement at project site
- Updates of vendors profiles
- Assist PMs in Issuance of Purchase Orders / Requisitions
- Processing Tax Invoices
- Project Monthly submission to Client.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref23(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Andy Foo Yu Hao
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106915
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days