Ang Mo Kio Jobs Project Administrator – Ref: 8045 Position at St Engineering Unmanned & Integrated Systems Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, we St Engineering Unmanned & Integrated Systems Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project administrator - ref: 8045 and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Ang Mo Kio and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||St Engineering Unmanned & Integrated Systems Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Project Administrator - Ref: 8045|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Perform administrative tasks using MS Office applications, mainly on MS Words, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Perform data entry and business transactions in SAP systems
- Updating of records and preparation of monthly reports
- Attend meetings and presentation of monthly report
- Weekly job listing to track transaction progress
- Liaising with field engineers and customer to resolve business transaction matters
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Singaporean only
- Location: Changi (Site)
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
|Address||24 Ang Mo Kio Street 65, ST Engineering Unmanned & Integrated Systems Pte Ltd, Singapore 569061|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.