Central Region Jobs Project Coordinator Cum Document Controller Position at AEG POWER SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Coordinator Cum Document Controller. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, AEG POWER SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD., and able to under a tempoaray working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|AEG POWER SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
|Project Coordinator Cum Document Controller
|Type of Work
Main function: To prepare, manage, coordinate and liaise with clients, suppliers, internal staff and file documents for the projects team.
Purpose of the role:
Coordination of Critical Power System Solutions Projects, including liaison with clients, suppliers, internal staff, issuing of all required documentation, project schedules, O&M documentation etc.
Reports to: Project Execution Team Manager
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Critical Power System Solutions Projects. Project life cycle generally covers phases from order placement to delivery, installation and commissioning through to testing and proving before handover.
- To include responsibility for Project co-ordination externally between client / consultant, sub-contractors and suppliers and internally between other AEG departments including Sales, FAE, Finance, Order Administration, Application Engineering, Manufacturing and Service Operations.
- Provide single point of contact for the customer with particular responsibility for attendance at site meetings, preparation of project schedules, drawings, O&M manuals, and other required project documentation.
- Provide an effective Project Document Control Service for documents, drawings and data, including all project procedures.
- Create SDMR / VDRL (Supplier Document Master Register / Vendors document Register List) in collaboration with Project Manager and submit to Client for approval once scope of supply is agreed.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure documents are executed in line with contractual. requirements / dates by updating the SDMR / VDRL on a day to day basis to ensure agreed document delivery dates are achieved / maintained.
- Create document transmittals to maintain full traceability of all formal documents (listed in SDMR / VDRL), expedite document responses by requesting returned comments / approval, continue to monitor and expedite until acceptance is received by client and documents are closed within SDMR / VDRL.
- Input and manage all documents into the Project folder using the appropriate document reference, revision, review code, etc.
- Act as the focal point for the receipt of all customer and 3rd party documentation as required for projects Report overdue response details to Project Manager on a monthly / weekly basis, depending on agreed timescales.
- Provide a complete administration function for the project.
Key performance Indicators:
- Accuracy and compliance with customer documentation requests
- Effectiveness and OTD (On Time Delivery) of the necessary technical plans, documents, manuals and notices to internal and external customers and suppliers
- Delivery of complete final documentation.
- Ability to successfully interface with various departments and personnel at all levels.
- Strong focus on client satisfaction.
- Engineering qualification, preferably with an electrical bias or suitable electrical engineering experience.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in office, documentation and control.
- Project Coordinator experience, ideally in an engineering environment.
- Experience within the Power Engineering field preferably within the Industrial Market Sector.
- Commercial awareness and proven ability to maintain and wherever possible increase project margins.
- Experience of various document management packages and an understanding of how they work.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to communicate with Chinese and Chinese dialect speaking staff and vendors
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Multi-tasking ability with a flexible approach to work.
- Knowledge of the procedures used in the production process, practices and concepts in the field of electrical engineering.
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage.
- Computer Literacy – proficient in Microsoft office Excel, Words, PowerPoint and PDF Writer.
- Precision and attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organization
- Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure deliveries against deadlines
- Teamwork, proactivity, creativity and flexibility
- Autonomy within projects team
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.