West Jobs Project Coordinator (temp) Position at Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Project Coordinator (Temp) in our business office, Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)|
|Position||Project Coordinator (temp)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Type: 3 Months Renewable Contract
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Working location: West
- Work closely with project managers and engineers to manage projects and oversees all general project administration. Including but not limited to:
- Project documentation (such as shipping documents, LOA, e.t.c)
- Follow up on project deliverables and ensure on-time system entries
- Project claims management (such as end-to-end warranty claims management)
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Education background: Diploma level and above
- Graduate is acceptable
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
- SAP experience preferred.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing to manage different tasks under high pressure.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jobster Pte Ltd is a recruitment firm, with specific focus on permanent and contract staff search.
Previously known as Evohub Jobs, we were established under the Evohub Group in 2003, providing recruitment services and human resource solutions. In 2008, Evohub Jobs was corporatise to become Jobster Pte Ltd as part of our organization’s branding efforts.
We are reputed in the recruitment industry for our fast and targeted job matches. Specialising in recruitment for the Banking/Finance and Info-communication industries, our industry know-how enables us to ensure provide good job matches between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 06C5060
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days