North Jobs Project Engineer (civil) Position at Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, we Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project engineer (civil) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in North and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd
|Project Engineer (civil)
|Type of Work
Our client is a Construction Industry located in the North-West has openings for Project Engineer.
- Assist the Project Manager in the daily coordination, planning and execution of the project plan at site.
- Liaison with the relevant parties involved in the project work.
- Attend site meeting, inspection and monitoring and report of the project progress
- Prepare necessary reports/records for submission as and when required.
- Perform other duties / tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of the department Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board Singapore or acceptable to register as Resident Engineer
- 3 Years working experience on project site work
- Possessed a Class 3 license/ Motorbike license
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Goh Chun Guan
Reg No: R23114112
EA No: 19C9570
|203 Hougang St 21, Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd., Singapore 530203
- Variable Bonus
- High Remuneration
- Career Advancement & Flexible Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a One-stop Human Resource and Recruitment Solutions Provider, we have our team of committed and experienced Business Development Consultants to perform comprehensive search for the most suitable candidates with our invaluable contact database of passive candidates. It is also imperative that we open doors for talents, to further enhance their career growth and in making the right career move. In Capital Human Resource Management we pledge Integrity, Honesty and Consistency, the hinges of a good Business Partnership. We do not just partner you. We embrace Your Future.
To listen, to understand and to deliver
The Premier Experience is the service and quality that you get when you work with Capital Human Resource Management. We promise to listen and understand your needs to meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to act with only the highest level of integrity and honesty in all that we do and we act only upon clear line of communication based on respect and professionalism.
We believe Time is Essence and are consistent in acting swiftly and with urgency as a team to ensure that only the best services are delivered.
Our highly dedicated and professional Business Development Consultants are well-trained and equipped with the expertise and resources to ensure a good match for Clients and Candidates that is beneficial to both parties and we are confident our wide pool of database will be able to meet the expectations of your organization.
Our Recruitment Consultant possess a strong knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to completely understand your talent requirements and to provide you with expert advice and consultation. We direct our efforts in selecting, recommending only qualified candidates that we feel will add value to your organization. We partner with you to gain a deep understanding of your business and operating environment, putting us in the best position to deliver solutions that really work for you
We specialized in:
Overseas Talent Acquisition
Other Application Processing
Banking & Finance
Logistics & Transportation
Building & Construction
Hospitality & Travel
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201531711W
- EA No.: 19C9570
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days