Singapore Jobs Project Engineer (up To $4500/ Electronics Hardware/ Aws/ Vb) Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Project Engineer (Up to $4500/ Electronics Hardware/ AWS/ VB). For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Electronics with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|Project Engineer (up To $4500/ Electronics Hardware/ Aws/ Vb)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
• Plans and execute development activities that results in solutions to design problems, design evaluations (compatibility, usability, safety etc)
• Oversees risk analysis documentation and support the development of product verification/validation plans and testing.
• Define timelines for development activities and provide regular updates on the status of those activities.
• Work with engineering and suppliers to tackle manufacturability issues and then collaborate with manufacturing partners during Design Transfer phase
• Instill Design Control requirements and ensures compliance for entire project.
• Work directly with the Cross Functional Team to gather key data for Project Core Team
• Communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge to other individuals, surgeons, customers and/or teams, and work effectively as a team member.
• Prioritize tasks and handle a dynamic workload.
• Executes other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
• Min Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Electrical or related discipline with at least 2 years’ experience in new product development, manufacturing engineering or related work.
• You have prior experience in a highly regulated industry. Engineering experience in medical devices will be an advantage
• Prior experience on video, camera or display technologies desirable
• Manage suppliers to produce electronic hardware (PCB, driver boards etc) for development and NPI team.
• Familiar with hardware verification activities and Design Transfer activities
• Detail-oriented with hands-on style of project management and problem solving
• Strong communication skills and able to describe technical challenges to non-technical team members.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to samuel.loy(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R21102667 | EA License 16C7883
|80 Changi Road, #05-03 Centropod@Changi, Changi Rd, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 419715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day