East Jobs Project Manager – Pmp Cert / Gov Project / Infrastructure / Junior Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Project Manager - PMP Cert / Gov Project / Infrastructure / Junior in our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.. For candidates who reside in East and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 5.000 - SGD 7.500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Project Manager - Pmp Cert / Gov Project / Infrastructure / Junior
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Accomplishes strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
- Manage high quality, complex IT and engineering project delivery life-cycle within scope, schedule and budget using sound Project Management processes and standards within regulations and compliant.
- Responsible for the various stages of full turnkey project deliveries covering requirements gathering and analysis, design, systems / software development, construction, delivery, integration, systems / data migration, testing, commissioning and maintenance services
- Map out the overall project management plan and ensure that the roles and responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables, schedule, critical path and risks are clearly defined and communicated to team members and customers
- Manage project budget and costs with the objective to maximize revenue and margin achievements
- Establish a risk management plan for a structured approach to identify and review potential risks and mitigation actions
- Proactively manage changes in project delivery with proper impact analysis , resolutions and contingencies plan.
- Build a high performance delivery team, and provide effective leadership to the team members
- Maintain a pro-active and responsive relationship with all stakeholders, both internal management and customers, to provide regular and accurate progress updates, problem reporting, escalation and resolution processes
- Participate in pre-sales activities & work with solution team to develop the Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in managing large-scale IT and engineering integration projects and cross-functional delivery teams
- Knowledge of security requirements and implications relating to government security standards would be advantageous
- Professional certification (e.g. PMP, CITPM, CISSP or equivalent Certification etc.) is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref10(at)trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Hooi Wai Man (Samantha)
EA Personnel Reg No: R2110062
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Project Manager - Pmp Cert / Gov Project / Infrastructure / Junior position job vacancies