Singapore Jobs Property Officer / Executive #wsg_suntec Position at C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Property Officer / Executive #WSG_Suntec and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||C&W SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Property Officer / Executive #wsg_suntec|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist the Building Manager in the daily operations
- Manage all Sub-Contractors, supervise & coordinate Facility Management activities and ensure all works adhere to legal regulations
- Preparation of monthly and incident reports pertaining to the site(s)
- Ensure smooth operations on site(s)
- Manage ad-hoc project(s)
- Facilitate incident investigation whenever necessary
- Nitec/ Diploma in Building Services / Facilities Maintenance or Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- PO – Min 1 -2 years relevant experience or PE – Min 3 years relevant experience in property/estate/facilities management or building/facilities maintenance
- Knowledge in building works and facilities management
- Possess good communication skills in liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to building a diverse and engaged workforce and supporting an inclusive environment where our employees can do their best work. We believe that embracing new perspectives helps us solve problems, create opportunities and develop new ideas. For more details on DEI, please visit our webpage at **
|Address||750A Chai Chee Rd, #05-01 C&W Services, Singapore 469001|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
C&W Services Singapore is a fully integrated facility services, engineering solutions and energy management company. With over 30 years’ experience in Singapore, the company provides services and solutions to developers, property owners, occupiers, investors, real estate fund managers and governments as well as corporate real estate companies, multinationals, business conglomerates and manufacturing companies.
To learn more, visit ww.cwservices.sg.
Cushman & Wakefield Singapore
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 199805375C
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)