Choa Chu Kang Jobs Property Officer / West / Entry Level! Position at TempServ Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, we TempServ Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as property officer / west / entry level! and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Choa Chu Kang and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.300.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||TempServ Pte Ltd|
|Position||Property Officer / West / Entry Level!|
|Region||Choa Chu Kang|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.300|
Reputed MNC Company in Facilities Management Industry
Office Hour / Entry Level / No experience are welcome (Training Provided) Various Location
- Work in a team to carry out daily estate works, inspection on horticultural works, liaise with and supervise contractors, recommend and implement improvement works, attend to feedback, complaints and services requested by the customers.
- Handle administration duties such as calling of quotations, issuing work orders and applying for funding.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma in Building / Estate Management / Real Estate / Engineering in Electronic & Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic or equivalent
- No Exp / entry level welcome (job training will be given)
Interested candidate kindly APPLY or email your resume to admin(a)tempserv.com.sg
Tempserv Pte Ltd
License No : 06C3745
Rachel Tham / EA Reg No: R23114253
|City||Choa Chu Kang|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tempserv is arecruitment firm that delivers reliable manpower solutions to meet our clients' needs. Established in 199, we've been catering to a rich diversity of corporations in various business fields: government, banking, manufacturing, IT and healthcare etc. We pride over our diverse recruitment categories under the three main themes: Temporary & Contract, Permanent Placement and Executive Recruitment.
To deliver seamless manpower solutions for both our clients and jobseekers by attracting and sourcing potential candidates to fulfil every level of our clients’ recruitment requests.
To foster positive and lasting relationships by facilitating successful criteria between our clients and jobseekers.
Tempserv Pte Ltd
EA License No. 06C3745
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 06C3745
- EA No.: 06C3745
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days