East Jobs Public Relations Officer Position at Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Public Relations Officer. For candidates who reside in East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 3.200 - SGD 4.300 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd
|Public Relations Officer
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Manage, respond and resolve issues raised by members of the public through multi-channels, in relation to the various distribution campaign
- Handle escalation cases and resolve these amicably with the project teams
- Coordinate with and manage vendors and partners
- Ensure that project updates and information are disseminated timely and accurately to the appointed agencies and call center
- Prepare regular reports on data tracking and analysis
- Handling preventive maintenance work
- Degree in Communications or Mass Communications with at least 5 years working experience
- 2-3 years hands-on experience on HR and Foreign worker matters.
- Resourcefulwith positive attitude and able to work independently
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact well with people at all levels
- Good knowledge and familiar with employment regulations
- Ability to work with MS word and Excel
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fonda Global Engineering Pte Ltd, established in 1994, is a BCA (Building Construction Authority) grade A1 building and civil engineering company (CW01) with certification in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 as well as OHSAS 18001. Together with its L6 unlimited grade in Integrated Engineering Services, IBS (ME15) and Electrical Engineering (ME05), Fonda is capable of doing building and facility management contracts that are unlimited in tender value for both IBS and Electrical services.
Over the years, Fonda has matured and built up considerable experience and knowledge and is capable of carrying out first class facility management and building services to its clients at an extremely competitive price. Fonda continuously strives to improve and implement latest technologies to provide quality buildings and services to its clients without compromising on safety. Fonda's strong belief in human capital has seen the company putting this important asset as the top priority in its “Towards Excellence” agenda. The company strongly believes that they are the ones who will be able to deliver quality and satisfaction to its clients.
F = Fully compliance to environmental, health and safety legislation and requirements
O = Organise to minimize impacts and hazards
N = No to environmental unfriendliness and accidents
D = Do our best to achieve highest level of efficiency and continual improvement
A = Alleviate air, land, noise and water pollution ; and achieve zero accident rates through control of health and safety hazards and risks
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199403805W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), To Be Discussed, To be discussed
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Public Relations Officer position job vacancies