Singapore Jobs Public Relations Specialist-saas Position at GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 10.000 - SGD 14.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD
|Public Relations Specialist-saas
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- The Public Relations Specialist is responsible for shaping the external perception of the brand, managing media relations, and ensuring consistent messaging across various channels.
- They may also be involved in crisis management and scripting responses in situations specific to the technology industry.
- Prior experience working for a tech company is preferred for this role.
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies to promote a SAAS product to businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Creating engaging stories and finding opportunities for positive media coverage of the brand.
- Developing and executing PR initiatives to increase brand awareness in specific industries, using media outreach, press releases, events, and collaborations with industry influencers.
- Building relationships with media outlets and publications to share the brand’s stories.
- Understanding the customer journey and using effective writing to communicate clearly and impactfully with customers.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, like Product Marketing, to create customer case studies and content that align with the brand’s tone and SEO best practices.
- Establishing criteria to measure the effectiveness of brand awareness efforts.
- Creating content distribution channels, such as social media groups, to engage the target audience and boost brand visibility.
- Organizing and hosting brand events, working with the event marketing team for conferences, seminars, or product launches that contribute to brand building and customer engagement.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and implementing B2B communication strategies and programs in the technology industry (Experience in a B2B SaaS startup is a bonus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a team player with strong project management skills.
- Should be capable of independently creating, leading, and executing cross-functional communication plans and campaigns.
- Proven experience in building brand awareness through effective campaigns, particularly in starting from scratch.
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and analytical skills. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Proficiency in various content formats, ranging from thought leadership articles to infographics and videos.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Editorial experience, particularly in press releases, is advantageous.
- Track record of collaborating with and influencing sales and other cross-functional teams.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’
All Applications will be treated will with strictest confidence.
Senior Consultant – Technology
DID:+65 6727 6129
EA Licence No: 19C9807 | Registration No: R1223789
|1 Paya Lebar Link Paya Lebar Quarter 1, 04-01, Gateway Search Pte Ltd, Singapore 408533
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GATEWAY SEARCH. GATEWAY TO TALENT.
Gateway Search is about identifying the best talent in the market.A preferred strategic search partner for many global and local clients looking at first-rate qualified professionals, Gateway Search is chosen for its track record of placing talents with precision, speed and success in high retention ratings.
We believe through our extensive network, deep relationships across the specializations we recruit, coupled with a flexible yet robust search methodology - We are the gateway to talent. To find the right talent for your team, please contact us.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201803184C
- EA No.: 19C9807
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Public Relations Specialist-saas position job vacancies