Singapore Jobs Purchasing Executive Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Purchasing Executive. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
· Support day to day procurement related request, to include leading, sourcing, communication between internal business stakeholders and suppliers
· Lead and identify the cost saving opportunities with cross functionally team
· Responsible for the Purchasing system and be the first point of contact in system related matter.
· Ensure on Procurement compliance accordingly to SOP
· Supplier Qualification and assist in evaluation of supplier performance based on Quality standards, delivery time and best prices, ensuring all criteria are met in accordance to requirements and specifications
· Supplier relationship management and manage Supplier base efficiently and effectively
· Continuous improvement in Cost, Quality and Process
· Perform any other adhoc duties as assigned by superior
· Manage day to day facility operations and provide seamless and customer-focus solutions to align with the attainment of corporate excellence and objectives
· Responsible for renovation, refurbishment, reinstatement, migration, upgrading and improvement and/or capital projects of development and/or premises in accordance to requirements
· Attend to Facility request promptly and ensure any rectification works are done with minimum disturbance
· Ensure and track all authority licenses are renewed yearly
· Degree/ Diploma in Supply chain, Business Administration, Logistics or Engineering
· Candidates must possesses at least an “O”Level , Professional certificate/ NiTec, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, any field.
· At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Ideally proficient in SAP and MS excel especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Have the ability to handle stress and manage time effectively
· Possess attributes of respectfulness, honesty, integrity, and flexibility
· Have the ability to cope with frequent interruptions.
· Able to thrive in a fast –paced business setting
· Have strong customer service attributes and a team player
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to irene.lee(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R23112063 | EA License 16C7883
|80 Changi Road, #05-03 Centropod@Changi, Changi Rd, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 419715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Purchasing Executive position job vacancies