Tuas Jobs Purchasing Executive Position at RAFFLES MARINA LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Purchasing Executive in our company, RAFFLES MARINA LTD. For candidates who reside in Tuas and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||RAFFLES MARINA LTD|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Job Title : Purchasing Executive, Finance
(Position & Department)
Report to : Financial Controller, Finance
(Position & Department)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain the processes, in the purchasing of goods and services in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that all purchases are carried out professionally accordingly to the highest standards of purchasing practice and that the company’s interest is adequately safeguarded in all transactions.
- Develop specific purchasing objectives, and create short- and long-term goals with a view to reducing the cost of materials and improving service to user departments.
- Perform market survey for best and new supply source. Contact potential suppliers and negotiate the most favourable proposals.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with existing suppliers and be on the lookout for new sources of supply.
- Evaluate vendor performance based on personal knowledge of prices, deliveries and information received from other clubs or service-oriented industries.
- Ensure that the items purchased are according to the user’s specifications and communicate details of purchasing arrangements to user departments.
- Receive requisitions; analyze each item for quantity, specification, and delivery requirements. Develop and investigate the source of supply and issue requests for quotations.
- Ensure that items ordered are delivered on time and to take all necessary steps to ensure that this is achieved.
- Develop substitutes if commodity is unavailable or a more economical product if it meets user department’s requirements.
- Involve in stock take/count
- Assist in cost controller matters
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
|Address||10 Tuas West Dr, Raffles Marina, Singapura 638404|
- Just Next to Tuas Link MRT Station
- AWS (13teen Months Bonus) in your Employment Contract.
- Free Breakfast & Meals. Access to Club Facilities. 35% discount.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At a time in the mid-nineties, when the marine leisure scene in Singapore consisted only of modest traditional yacht clubs and basic boatels in the backwaters, Raffles Marina was born and pioneered the advent of a new genre of modern marina sand country clubs.
It officially opened in 1994 and became the first Five Gold Anchor rated marina in the Asia-Pacific region. By extending the reach of its cruising and marine conservation programmes, throughout much of Asean arean, it also became the first Blue water marina, by 199.
Today, even with the arrival of second-generation modern marinas, Raffles Marina remains the largest corporate, premier marina, country club, megayacht hub and nautical lifestyle centre, dedicated to your enjoyment!
The social fabric of Raffles Marina is also well endowed. We have F&B outlets for both fine dining and casual al fresco eating and drinking, with menus that are the talk-of-the-town in the West end of Singapore! Rooms for hospitality, banqueting facilities, a sensurround theatrette, pools and games facilities, all go towards your enjoyment and relaxation.
Do visit Raffles Marina and enjoy our facilities and hospitality!
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 198903968N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Work Life Balance; Learning & Development
- Specific Location: Next to Tuas West MRT Station