West Jobs Purchasing Executive Position at Tiancheng Electrical Marine Equipment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Tiancheng Electrical Marine Equipment Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically West and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of PURCHASING EXECUTIVE and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Tiancheng Electrical Marine Equipment Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
- Establishing professional relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
- Getting 3 quotations and issuance of PO to the vendors and follow up on the delivery lead time and payment.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TianCheng Electrical Marine Equipment Pte Ltd is situated at 9 Tractor Road, occupying an astonishing double storey building at 200 square meters with a workshop occupying 4,00 square meters housing 32 staffs & workers and two units of 16 ton & four units of 5 ton electrical overhead cranes facilities supporting our heavy workload.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 201114137Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal, Monday - Saturday