West Jobs Purchasing Officer Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically West and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Purchasing Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.100 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.100|
Procure products and services that are necessary to support the company’s operations at the lowest possible cost, from the right vendor, at the required time and quantity in conformance to the specific quality and environmental policies.
- Procure goods and services on terms and conditions most favourable to the company and in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Study, evaluate and report on the feasibility of localisation of parts and cost savings.
- Carry out market research on materials in regards to availability, price trends and market conditions.
- Perform general administration work.
- Ensure conformance to environmental policies.
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience in SAP and oracle
- Must be able to work independently and in teams
- Comfortable liaising with various departments.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref30#trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chan Sin Yee (Joey)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110985
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023
- Purchasing Officer position job vacancies