Central Region Jobs Qa Automation Engineer Position at INCUBE8 PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||INCUBE8 PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Qa Automation Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are seeking an action-oriented, goal-oriented, go-getter Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer for our software engineering team in Singapore. As a QA Automation Engineer, you are responsible for developing and maintaining UI and API automation scripts for products in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, and maintain functional automated test scripts with Java.
- Execute test automation scripts in CI (Jenkins) and identify variations from expected results.
- Provide hands-on technical and functional input in continuous testing, monitoring, and continuous delivery across multiple products.
- Create/write test scripts for automated execution based on user stories and test cases.
- Co-own acceptance criteria for each story to ensure the scope is sufficiently defined.
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives.
- Enforce QA process, documentation, and testing principles for the project.
- Ability to adapt to any given situation and perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI and API test automation with Selenium and Java (preferred experience with Serenity-BDD + Cucumber).
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, and JENKINS.
- Preferred but optional experience with Performance testing (JMeter).
- Experienced working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- A high degree of self-motivation and a strong orientation toward teamwork.
|Address||1 Goldhill Plaza, #02-49 Incube8 Pte. Ltd., Singapore 308899|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We're a US company with 12 years of experience launching successful startups. We have a portfolio of 5 very profitable social networking and online dating websites. These sites have been featured in CNN, ABC, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, etc. We started a new team in Singapore a few years, focused on Product Development and bringing more exciting products to markets. We are growing and looking for great engineers to join our team!
Unlike most start-ups, we are not tied to just 1 idea and 1 product. We have the funds, we are an incubator constantly looking for creative solutions to customer problems. We implement the ideas we believe in and see which one takes off. We don't put all our hopes on 1 product. We put our hopes on 1 great team.
Autonomous & team player. You can work independently or in a team.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Eager to learn new things and take initiative.
Driver (yes, not just driven, driver). You can take a project from start to launch.
Excited by new ideas. Exudes entrepreneurial spirit.
Join us now and be part of an amazing team! We love to create a difference and have a lot of fun doing it.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201325586M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexible Spending Allowance, Loyalty Award