Singapore Jobs Qa Supervisor (batch Release) Position at Pfizer
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as QA Supervisor (Batch Release). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Pfizer, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Qa Supervisor (batch Release)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Write, approve and review working procedures for the QA.
- Manage the manufacturing support, cleaning and batch release, new product introduction activities and compliance/regulatory request.
- Plan and control manufacturing support and supply requirement.
- Able to make decisions based on scientific and logical reasoning on behalf of the QA Manager when required.
- Supervise QA personnel in manufacturing support end to end activities.
- Conduct training to increase s knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements, PQS, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements and ALCOA.
- Participate and lead site teams/projects e.g. Safety, continuous improvement, manufacturing support and QA Oversight
- Work closely with Quality Operation, Production, Engineering, Warehouse and Supply chain personnel to support them in QA oversight, supply demand planning and system troubleshooting when required.
- Update and optimize QA resources and capacity utilization · Develop the skills and capabilities of QA Specialists.
- Stand in for the QA Manager in his/her absence. Front Line Leader responsibilities: · Engage and inspire the teams on performance expectations and coach the team to meet those expectations using Coaching Skill principles.
- Focus on Safety and GMP Compliance as operational priorities and as performance measures that should be included in metrics.
- Know the processes and procedures, including the principles and practices of good data management (ALCOA), and be able to guide, advise and coach the teams.
- Minimum 6 years of directly related experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality operations, or equivalent combination of work experienceand education.
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in an API manufacturing plant is preferred.
- Related experience different pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities is also preferred.
What we offer:
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 40131T
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)