Singapore Jobs Qc Laboratory Analyst Position at Pfizer
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Pfizer is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of QC Laboratory Analyst and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Sciences & Chemistry
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Qc Laboratory Analyst|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Perform analytical testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
- Document all results in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements.
- Conduct OJT training for new hires.
- Troubleshoot all operating deviations and issues and coordinate with other function when required.
- Perform chemical analysis using wet chemistry methods and analytical instrumentation, including HPLC, GC, particle size analyzer etc.
- Ensure that tests assigned are performed in a timely manner in accordance with validated test protocols and procedures.
- Perform instrument calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting. Able to prioritize based on operation needs.
- Support laboratory operations, including sample receipt, sample subdivision and labeling, waste disposal, stability sample packing.
- Advise on the significance of test results and follow up with appropriate course of actions.
- Actively participate in Safety initiatives, typically a role model for other analyst. Ability to perform investigation related to EHS.
- Participate in 5S team initiatives and practice good housekeeping.
- Coordinate work flow and laboratory activities according to QC sample and testing plans.
- Diploma in Science (preferably Chemical Process Technology) or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- A minimum of 3 years QC experience in pharmaceutical industry
What we offer:
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 40131T
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)