Singapore Jobs Quality Staff Engineer (avionics/electronics) – #urgent Position at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Quality Staff Engineer (Avionics/Electronics) - #Urgent. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Panasonic Avionics Corporation
|Quality Staff Engineer (avionics/electronics) - #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow passengers access to live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more!
Quality Staff Engineer
We are looking for a motivated, driven, and collaborative Quality Staff Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Testing of IFE devices, or similar electronical devices. They will be involved in the end-to-end processes related to the quality of our Electronics products and services by ensuring effective collaboration across teams but also by confirming planning, design, development and release processes are adhered to. The role will be pivotal in making our existing products and services better through process improvements, while at the same time working with design and development teams to develop progressive processes and quality frameworks for new offerings.
The ideal candidate will have a broad background the quality testing of In-Flight Entertainment hardware, or electronic components such at TV’s, Radios, Computers, or Mobile devices. Experience spanning cross-functional areas such as Engineering, Project Management and Program Management, with experience in planning and development of testing. An acute eye for process waste reduction and streamlining is required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Improve and/or implement quality operation procedures, work instructions, and quality planning.
- Evaluate and perform investigations on issues with products and services in order to establish formal root cause corrective actions.
- Work with various teams across the organization to resolve any reported non-compliances to the established process.
- Able to comprehend customer specifications, engineering drawings, engineering process specifications and test data.
- Identify waste across the organization and develop proposal to establish a more lean and efficient process.
- Drive and socialize the proposed process improvements to the key stakeholders and obtain buy in to roll out new or revised processes with minimal supervision.
- Act as an agent of change and perform liaison activities across the organization whenever support is asked by our partner organizations.
- Identify opportunities and formulate plans to improve value proposition to customers.
- Participate in and document project milestone reviews for assigned tasks.
- Plan, track, and report progress to management in a timely fashion.
- Provide technical and process consultation and advice to peers.
- Support various areas of the business such as supplier selection, Engineering, PMO, Airbus DOA, SQA, DQV, PAC deliverables review and sign off and more as needed.
- Provide expertise and support both inside and outside the quality organization.
- BS of Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- 5+ years of proven experience in an Electrical Mechanics or Engineering role.
- 2+ years in the testing or quality assurance of hardware or electrical devices.
- Deep knowledge and experience in all aspects and domains involved in the creation and distribution of IFE (In-Flight-Entertainment) and Connectivity products and services.
- Proven experience commutating and working with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities.
- Motivated to work well in a fast-paced environment on various projects at the same time.
- Strong desire to make a difference with the goal to delight the customer.
- Experienced with applying industry standard tools to analyze issues, find the root cause and propose the appropriate corrective action.
- Familiar with developing solutions to problems of high complexity.
- Strong expertise, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proven ability to communicate and work with cross-functional departments and groups.
- Familiar with authoring presentations for upper management and executive reviews.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of DO-160/178/254 highly desirable.
- Ability to travel to domestic or international locations as required, up to 5% of the time
- Ability to face customer and engage in technical collaboration
- Ability to lift or move 25lbs., when needed. Computer Typing, 50% sitting, 25% walking, 25% standing.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
|202 Bedok South Ave 1, #02-03 Block A Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Singapore 469332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Panasonic Avionics is the world leader in in-flight entertainment and communications, with most systems installed, most airlines served, and the industries deepest knowledge base, developed with over 35 years of consistent product innovation and committed customer service. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, with offices in Washington; regional centers in Dallas, Dubai, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toulouse; system production facilities in Osaka; as well as field service, maintenance and sales facilities worldwide. We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: S95FC4931H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance coverage
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Quality Staff Engineer (avionics/electronics) - #urgent position job vacancies