Singapore Jobs Quality Technician (shift Work) #jobsthatmatter#urgenthire | #seekbetter – #jobsthatmatter Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of quality technician (shift work) #jobsthatmatter#urgenthire | #seekbetter - #jobsthatmatter with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
|Quality Technician (shift Work) #jobsthatmatter#urgenthire | #seekbetter - #jobsthatmatter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
This individual will work as part of the Quality team to support the QA/QC operations. The individual will be responsible for incoming inspection of raw materials, reagent and components, performing qualification of in-process and final products in the reagent QC; and outgoing inspection of device history review (DHR) for final products release. Individual will also assist in documentation review and NC process that arises from these inspections.
This individual will also be required to commit to 12 hours shift work depending on the business requirements.
- Document and review executed procedures and record data in compliance to Quality System specifications.
- Support Return material authorization (RMA) activities.
- Documentation review and release of incoming raw materials and final products release in compliance to internal specifications.
- Perform general lab maintenance (i.e. ordering of lab consumables).
- Tests and inspects incoming materials using standard operating procedures.
- Perform routine and non-routine analytical, molecular and biochemical assays according to business needs.
- Maintenance / calibration / inspection of measuring devices, equipment and procedures for accuracy.
- Report abnormalities and support troubleshooting / investigation of laboratory equipment/test/nonconforming material.
- Participate in developing and validating testing methodology, revising and updating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform Peer review to the test/inspection report.
- Perform release at SAP system.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience of quality assurance/ quality control experience preferred.
- Good understanding of GDP and cGMP, knowledge of ISO and FDA requirements preferred.
- Understanding and working knowledge in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Must have working knowledge of acceptance sampling plans and basic statistics.
- Proficient with the use of standard measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gage, thread gages and pin gages etc. Experience in CMM and Vision Measuring Systems are desirable.
- Familiar with basic laboratory procedures. Relevant experience with laboratory testing and QC of molecular-biology-based assays will be an advantage.
- Must have computer skills and competent in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to identify and recommend effective solutions to problems and working individually and with others within and outside his/her function.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, Illumina may require proof of COVID vaccination in accordance with local statutory requirements (subject to limited exceptions) beginning November 1, 2021.Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
|11 Biopolis Way, Illumina, Singapore 138667
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Quality Technician (shift Work) #jobsthatmatter#urgenthire | #seekbetter - #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies