Singapore Jobs Quantitative Research Analyst(metals & Mining / Steel / Energy) Position at Randstad – Engineering – Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Quantitative Research Analyst(Metals & Mining / Steel / Energy). For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Randstad - Engineering - Singapore and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Other Engineering with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 4.500 - SGD 8.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Randstad – Engineering – Singapore
|Quantitative Research Analyst(metals & Mining / Steel / Energy)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
about the company
My client are in the metals / steels environment. As a result of ongoing and continued success in both Singapore & internationally, they are recruiting for talented candidates to join them for their expansion.
about the job
- Develop market intelligence in the following markets : metals & mining / steel & raw materials / Copper & gold / Energy Transition, Decarbonization and ESG trends
- Provide fundamental demand-supply analysis
- Data collection, maintenance, processes automation and statistical modelling
- Presentation of the finding / analysis to the stakeholders
skills & experience required
- PhD / Masters / Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Finance / Data Science / Economics / Quantitative / Geology
- Min 3 years of market analysis experience in metals & mining / coal / steels / Iron Ore
- Highly developed quantitative skills and advanced proficiency in MS Excel is a must
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913
|1 Raffles Pl, #37-61 Randstad Singapore Recruitment Agency, One Raffles Place Tower 2, Singapore 048616
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Randstad is the second largest recruitment & HR services provider globally. Operating in 39 countries, Randstad employs over 567,700 people in meaningful employment everyday.
With global reach and local expertise, Randstad Singapore has close to 20 years experience in the Singapore market and are dedicated to delivering high quality, consistent service to our clients and candidates.
Our passionate, consultants will provide you with career advice and opportunities that meet your career goals and aspirations. With the widest range of industry specialists across:
Banking & Financial Services
Sales, Marketing & Communications
Let us help you shape your work of work.
Search for your next career opportunity at ww.randstad.com.sg/jobs or contact us on +65 6510 1350.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 94C3609
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees