North Jobs Quantity Surveyor (civil Engineering) Position at OR KIM PEOW CONTRACTORS (PTE) LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of North and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering) in our business office, OR KIM PEOW CONTRACTORS (PTE) LTD.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||OR KIM PEOW CONTRACTORS (PTE) LTD|
|Position||Quantity Surveyor (civil Engineering)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Degree / Diploma in Building or its equivalent
- Min 8 years (for SQS) and min 3 years (for QS) experience as a QS in CE construction firm.
- Well-verse in PSSCOC and LTA’s SDRE’s requirement. Have good knowledge in other Agencies’ standard requirements.
- Understand and be familiar with professional practice and contract administration processes.
- Technical knowledge in contracts terms and law
- Time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage particular tasks in charge.
- Proven ability in contract negotiation, contract administration & variation orders
- Able to work independently, be meticulous, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, a good team player & able to meet tight deadlines
- Salary commensurate with working experience
- Able to start work on short notice
- Study and understanding of Drawings and Specifications.
- Prepare documents to call for quotations, compare, evaluate and analyse to perform cost comparison
- Obtaining quotations, liaising and negotiate with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Responsible for measuring quantities, costing and taking off and budget control.
- Prepare Variation Orders, claims, final accounts, settlement and sub-contractor payments.
- Assist in tender submission and clarification.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
|Address||30 Tagore Ln, Or Kim Peow Contractors (Pte) Ltd, Singapore 787484|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OR KIM PEOW CONTRACTORS (PTE) LTD (“OKP”) is a leading home-grown infrastructure and civil engineering company in the region, specializing in the construction of airport runways and taxiways, expressways, flyovers, vehicular bridges, urban and arterial roads, airport infrastructure and oil and gas related infrastructure for petrochemical plants and oil storage terminals.
Established in 1996 by its Founder, Mr Or Kim Peow, OKP has two core business segments, Construction and Maintenance. OKP tenders for both public and private civil engineering and infrastructure construction projects. Our works involve the construction of urban and arterial roads, expressways, vehicular bridges, flyovers, airport infrastructure and oil and gas – related infrastructure for petrochemical plants and oil storage terminals as well as the maintenance of roads and road related facilities and construction – related works.
OKP‘s clientele includes the Changi Airport Group, Land Transport Authority, Housing Development Board, Public Utilities Board, Jurong Town Corporation, National Parks Board, ExxonMobil etc.
OKP key strategy is to stay focused on its core competencies, especially in Singapore where OKP’s expertise and reputation as a leading player in the public sector have been acknowledged. OKP is an A1 grade civil engineering contractor under the Building and Construction Authority’s Contractors’ Registry, which allows it to tender for public sector construction projects of unlimited value.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 197701891R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Insurance, Monday to Saturday