Singapore Jobs Quantity Surveyor (electrical Trade) Position at Hong An Engineering Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Quantity Surveyor (Electrical Trade). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hong An Engineering Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.900 - SGD 5.300. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong An Engineering Pte Ltd|
|Position||Quantity Surveyor (electrical Trade)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.900|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.300|
- Study and analyze tender documents
- Assist in measurements and Bills of Quantities (BOQ), material take-off, when required.
- Prepare Tender & Contract documents
- Attend tender interviews /meetings and liaise with main contractors, subcontractors and project team
- Responsible for administration of project budget, cost control and sub-contract and main-contract including Variation Order (VO) and settlement of final accounts
- When required, to carry out material take-off
- Attend site show-round to investigate site conditions, engineering and technical matters to achieve higher accuracy in BOQ.
- Source for Sub-Contractors/Suppliers
- Compilation of quotations, comparison of quotes, review of prices, selection of competitive prices and summarizing subcontracts, materials and equipment
- Co-ordinate with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers to clarify technical matters to support/assist tendering process.
- Evaluate submission of bonds/warranties from subcontractors
- Assist in project procurement & cost control reporting, PO award and PO administration to final delivery and receiving of materials.
- Assist in Sourcing, evaluation and negotiation with specialist, suppliers and subcontractors
- Assist in preparation of variation orders
- Assist in Preparation and follow up monthly progress claims in timely manners
- Assist in finalization of project accounts with client and subcontractors
- Other project and non-project duties as assigned by Contracts Manager
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience as Electrical QS (Tender of Project) for the M&E Sector.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent with excellent problem-solving skills, detailed and a good team player
- Positive working attitude
- Meticulous and detailed in work
- Require travelling to customer’s site.
- Preferably bilingual, able to speak English and Chinese essential to converse with our customers.
- Salary will commensurate with experience
|Address||No. 1 Ubi View, #03-21 Hong An Engineering Pte Ltd, Focus One Building, Singapore 408555|
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Friendly working environment
- Stable and growing organization
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 2004, Hong An Engineering Pte Ltd is an accredited company by BCA that specializes in the provision of Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) supply and installation services to commercial, industrial and institutions and infrastructure for Singapore and Malaysia construction industry.
HAE’s activities include electrical contracting, engineering, servicing and maintenance of:
- High, Low and Extra Low Voltage Electrical Engineering Works
- Installation, Maintenance and Upgrading of all types of Electrical Equipment and Systems for Industrial and Commercial Applications; including Airfield Lighting Installation
- Electrical Control Systems, Switchgears, Generators, Transformers, Switchboards, Underground Cables etc
- Building and Construction Work such as Addition & Alteration, Repair & Renovation including Structural Strengthening Work and new Construction Work
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 200400288K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Regular working hours Monday- Saturday