North Jobs Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor (civil) #immediate Position at Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civil) #Immediate for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in North and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd
|Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor (civil) #immediate
|Type of Work
Our client is a Construction Industry located in the North-West has openings for Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare and analyse cost comparison
- Obtaining quotations, liaising and negotiate with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Responsible for measuring quantities and taking off
- Prepare variation orders, claims, final accounts, settlement and sub-contractor payments
- All other QS related job
- Assist Contract Manager for various QS assignment including provide guidance and lead QS.
- Adhoc duties as assigned by the management
- Degree / Diploma in Building or its equivalent
- Min 5 years and above experience as QS in main-con construction companies
- Proven ability in contract negotiation, contract administration & variation orders
- Able to work independently, meticulous, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive, a good team player and able to meet tight deadlines
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Goh Chun Guan
Reg No: R23114112
EA No: 19C9570
|203 Hougang St 21, Capital Human Resource Management Pte. Ltd., Singapore 530203
- Variable Bonus
- High Remuneration
- Career Advancement & Flexible Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a One-stop Human Resource and Recruitment Solutions Provider, we have our team of committed and experienced Business Development Consultants to perform comprehensive search for the most suitable candidates with our invaluable contact database of passive candidates. It is also imperative that we open doors for talents, to further enhance their career growth and in making the right career move. In Capital Human Resource Management we pledge Integrity, Honesty and Consistency, the hinges of a good Business Partnership. We do not just partner you. We embrace Your Future.
To listen, to understand and to deliver
The Premier Experience is the service and quality that you get when you work with Capital Human Resource Management. We promise to listen and understand your needs to meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to act with only the highest level of integrity and honesty in all that we do and we act only upon clear line of communication based on respect and professionalism.
We believe Time is Essence and are consistent in acting swiftly and with urgency as a team to ensure that only the best services are delivered.
Our highly dedicated and professional Business Development Consultants are well-trained and equipped with the expertise and resources to ensure a good match for Clients and Candidates that is beneficial to both parties and we are confident our wide pool of database will be able to meet the expectations of your organization.
Our Recruitment Consultant possess a strong knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to completely understand your talent requirements and to provide you with expert advice and consultation. We direct our efforts in selecting, recommending only qualified candidates that we feel will add value to your organization. We partner with you to gain a deep understanding of your business and operating environment, putting us in the best position to deliver solutions that really work for you
We specialized in:
Overseas Talent Acquisition
Other Application Processing
Banking & Finance
Logistics & Transportation
Building & Construction
Hospitality & Travel
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201531711W
- EA No.: 19C9570
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days