Central Region Jobs R0262830 – Cro – Benchmark And Index Control Group (bicg) – Vp Position at DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as R0262830 - CRO – Benchmark and Index Control Group (BICG) – VP in our business office, DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
|R0262830 - Cro – Benchmark And Index Control Group (bicg) – Vp
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
Benchmark and Index Control Group (BICG)
In an ever-changing financial landscape, the role of the risk division has never been more important. A strong risk management culture helps to reinforce Deutsche Bank’s resilience.
The function identifies, aggregates, manages and mitigates risk across the core activities of market risk management, operational risk management and credit risk management, supporting the bank’s strategies whilst protecting its capital and regulatory adherence.
The Benchmark and Index Control Group (BICG) within Risk is an independent second line control function for all benchmark-related controls bank-wide. BICG maintains an effective risk management framework comprising standards and policies, control execution and monitoring as well as analysis and reporting, building on a strong interaction with the business divisions and other control functions.
The core team is currently based in London, New York and Singapore.
The Benchmark & Index Oversight team within BICG has the responsibility for the day-to-day controls over the Bank’s participation in benchmarks and indices.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform pre and post submission reasonableness checks on the Bank’s contributions to third party benchmarks, and providing the appropriate challenges to the Front Office.
- Document the evidence and assessment of the reasonableness check.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the control framework, alert threshold calibration, and analytics for the benchmarks in the Asia Pacific region.
- Perform an independent review of FO submission methodologies to ensure that they are credible, robust and in line with the regulations/requirements from the benchmark administrators.
- Monitor changes in regulation, legislation and auditing standards that may impact the processes and responsibilities around benchmark submissions.
- Contribute actively in defining and implementing the requirements with respect to new regulations around benchmarks, specifically on benchmark reforms and EU Benchmark regulations.
- Perform UAT testing on strategic benchmark system.
- Participate and support internal audits and external regulatory audits.
- Chair monthly/quarterly review meetings.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a risk management function within an investment bank, accounting firm or consultancy advising on non-financial risks/operational risk management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and knowledge of financial products (FX and Interest Rates).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in understanding the scope of a regulation, along with adhering, identifying and remediating any gaps.
- Good understanding of upcoming benchmark regulations, especially on benchmark reforms and EU Benchmark regulations.
- Good experience in understanding frameworks encompassing governance, risk identification and monitoring.
- A Graduate or Post-Graduate degree.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management across business lines, building constructive partnerships with diverse stakeholders, and the ability to record and describe complex issues clearly and succinctly, in a way that are easily understandable by any recipient of the relevant topics
- Team player with ability to work in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirements may apply.
How we’ll support you:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)