West Jobs R&d Engineer Position at Sulzer Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Sulzer Singapore Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as R&D Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in West and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Sulzer Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Design and conduct bench-scale test and pilot testing related to the company’s separation process technology. Some tests may required rotating shift schedule.
- Develop and review validation protocols for bench-scale test and pilot testing
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies identified during bench-scale test and pilot testing
- Collaborate with process engineers to develop new technologies and improve existing ones
- Work with the sales team to develop commercialization strategies for new technologies
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to separation processes
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Degree in Chemical engineering, Biochemical engineering, Environmental engineering or related fields
- 2 to 5 years of analytical testing experience in pharmaceutical, petrochemical or flavor and fragrance environment.
- Knowledge of separation processes such as distillation, liquid-Liquid extraction, and crystallization.
- Experience designing and conducting bench-scale tests and pilot testing, as well as experience developing and reviewing validation protocols is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge and experience in analytical chemistry, including experience with various analytical equipment is an advantage.
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- With process engineering background are welcome to apply.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefits
- Variable Bonus
- Flexi Working Hours
- Long Service Award
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2023 in Brazil, China, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. So come and join our story, starting today!
|Address||10 Benoi Sector, Sulzer Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore 629845|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sulzer Singapore holds leading positions in the areas of separation columns, static mixing as well as two-component mixing and dispensing system and is active in the oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing and other industrial markets.
Since 1971, Sulzer Tower Field Service (TFS) has been a tower specialist performing tray and packing installation, tower maintenance and refurbishment as well as plant turnaround projects internationally within the oil & gas industry.
Sulzer Singapore serves a number of industries with products and services for separating and mixing technology worldwide. We provide solutions to our key markets including chemical processing, oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing, and other industrial markets.
We offer products and services for separation, reaction, and mixing technology. Our customers benefit from advanced solutions in the fields of process and separation technology, as well as two-component mixing and dispensing systems. A global network ensures local knowledge and competence.
Sulzer Flow Equipment is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers. Our manufacturing footprint encompasses more than 20 sites. Our network of service centers and sales offices spans around the globe. We are well known for state-of-the-art products, performance reliability, and energy-efficient solutions. As a leading supplier of pumps, mixers, compressors, agitators and aeration equipment, we supply a wide range of products and services, providing our customers with solutions to challenging problems and improving the efficiency of their processes
Services is the leading independent service provider for all brands of rotating equipment such as turbines, pumps, compressors, generators, and motors. With our global service network we are always close to our customers.
We offer a full range of services for turbines, pumps, compressors, motors, and generators. With rapid response and quick turnarounds, we help to reduce maintenance costs and increase availability of machinery. Our wide range of services is available on site or in our workshops.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199507991M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi-Working Hours