West Jobs R&d Executive Position at Goh Joo Hin Private Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as R&D Executive. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Goh Joo Hin Private Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Goh Joo Hin Private Limited|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist in the development and documentation of new products and improvement of existing products from conceptualisation to product launch
- Run panel sessions and perform sensory tests for pre-launch products
- Work closely with cross-departments and various key stakeholders on product specifications, standards and procedures
- Review product artwork and creative materials to ensure compliance with customer, regulatory and/or export country’s requirements
- Liaise with government agencies and certification bodies to facilitate and secure regulatory approval
- Maintain licensing and endorsement agreement of existing and new products
- Respond to enquiries promptly by providing accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on products and services
- Handle customer feedback and complaints according to company’s policy and coordinate follow up actions/service recovery with various departments when necessary
- Execute new and improved recipe photography and video content in partnership with Creative team when required
- Stay abreast with development of new products and technologies, trends and innovation, processing and equipment advance
- Conduct research on current market trends, needs, as well as product and service gaps to identify product development opportunities
- Familiar with Singapore food regulations and food management systems (HACCP, ISO and GMP certifications)
- Support any other duties assigned by the superior
- Diploma / Degree in Food Science / Food Technology or other related Science disciplines
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience in FMCG industry would be advantageous
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good team player with commitment and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and have customer centric and service excellence mindset
- Good basic cooking knowledge
- 5 days work week
- Great Career Prospects
- Comprehensive Welfare Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be the leading marketing and distributor of quality products that will enhance and improve the lives of consumers around the world. We are expanding our operations and seek enthusiastic talents to join us now!
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 199306282E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Shuttle bus at Jurong East (morning), Casual Formal
- Specific Location: Gul Avenue