Singapore Jobs Receptionist (2 Months Contract) Position at SPS UK&I Ltd Singapore Branch
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 1.800 - SGD 2.100. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SPS UK&I Ltd Singapore Branch|
|Position||Receptionist (2 Months Contract)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.100|
- Working days & Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
- Must be able to commit all days
- Dress code: White Inner top, black long sleeve blazer and long black pants with ladies covered shoes
- Contract period: 29th May to 31st July
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome, assist and direct visitors properly
- Check visiting guests’ fulfilment and issue visiting badges
- Maintain an information directory of all departments served by a telephone system for reference in making calls
- Receive and screen phone calls to determine appropriate department or representative to direct to
- Provides information to guests and staff in person or by phone
- Monitor visitors’ assets as security awareness
- Send and receive messages through all communication devices including fax machine and telephone system
- Make quick response to phone calls or emails received
- Checking availability and booking of meeting rooms in the office
- Checking availability and booking of corporate passes.
- Maintain general filing system for all meeting requests properly
- Have responsibility to maintain the working environment
- Arrangement and coordination of incoming and outgoing items
- Able to handle fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 21 years old
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Able to work independently;
- Flexibility to cater to work / volume fluctuation
- Be able to work accurately even under pressure, paying attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time
|Address||61 Robinson Rd, #11-01A UK P&I Club Singapore, Robinson Centre, Singapura 068893|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SPS is a leading outsourcing provider for business processes solutions and innovative services in document management. A strong international client base relies on SPS' ability to envision, design and build end-to-end solutions and to be its trusted advisor for the key value drivers in BPO: location strategy, process optimization and technology, such as Intelligent Automation.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: T11FC0136A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Receptionist (2 Months Contract) position job vacancies