Singapore Jobs Recruitment & Staffing Team Lead M/f – #urgent#urgenthire#seekbetter’ — #letsgotowork. Position at STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as recruitment & staffing team lead m/f - #urgent#urgenthire#seekbetter' -- #letsgotowork. with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Recruitment & Staffing Team Lead M/f - #urgent#urgenthire#seekbetter' -- #letsgotowork.
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join our HR team. The responsibilities of a Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
A successful Recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and adopts progressive hiring practices.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Design and implement recruiting strategies
- Serve as a liaison with employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, social media, etc.
- Assess applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Communicate employer information and benefits during offer process
- Complete required paperwork for new hires
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new hire
- Promote the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity and key performance indices
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, HR policies, and laws regarding employment practices
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Meticulous, numerate and strong in processes
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Strong team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good knowledge of Employment Act and Industrial Relations
|629 Lor 4 Toa Payoh, STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore 319521
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies and a leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D and product design, ~18,00 patents, ~ 9,600 patent families and ~ 550 new patent filings, employing ~46,00 employees worldwide in 11 main manufacturing sites, 80 sales & marketing offices in 35 countries and committing close to 20% in R&D.
People are the foundation of ST and they drive our success. We believe there is a strong correlation between employee's commitment and business results. Our engaged employees will make ST even more successful. For this reason, ST has a solid infrastructure to manage the core processes related to people and, one of our top corporate priorities is "People". This corporate priority focuses on employee engagement and recognition, talent management, leadership development.
Our HR Strategy
Our Human Resources strategy aims to ensure the right level of hiring and retention, to match the company’s evolving requirements in terms of profiles, competencies and the dynamic integration of new people. At ST, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for ensuring our long term success.
Our Vision : Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people's lives, ST is there.
Our Values :
INTEGRITY: we conduct our business with the highest ethical standards, honor our commitments, deliver on our promises, are loyal and fair.
PEOPLE: we behave with openness, trust and simplicity; ready to share our knowledge, encourage everyone’s contribution, develop people through empowerment, teamwork and training.
EXCELLENCE: we strive for quality and customer satisfaction and create value for all our partners; we are flexible, encourage innovation, develop our competencies, seek responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 199404407W
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Recruitment & Staffing Team Lead M/f - #urgent#urgenthire#seekbetter' -- #letsgotowork. position job vacancies