Singapore Jobs Regional Corporate Secretary Position at CGP
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Regional Corporate Secretary. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, CGP, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Regional Corporate Secretary
|Type of Work
- Manage a portfolio of global companies.
- Liaise with local offices on all corporate matters in relation to the portfolio of companies.
- Corporate matters include but not limited to the setting up/closing down/merging of overseas entities, changes to the board/council of directors/supervisors, changes to shareholders and corporate structure, opening and closing of accounts, changes to business activities and charter, changes to signatories, regulatory compliance matters, investment/divestment project related matters, etc.
- Draft and arrange for the execution of documents in relation to overseas subsidiaries and associated companies.
- Drafting, review and issuance of corporate guarantees and facility agreements in relation to working capital facilities.
- Drafting and review of power of attorney instruments, for the authorisation of company employees or third-party agents, specific to the scope of duties and threshold levels set out under the instruments
- Ad hoc review of legal documents such as NDAs, intercompany loans, service agreements, etc. that may be required from time to time
- Drafting of corporate authorisation documents to obtain approval from the board of directors of the abovementioned matters
- Working with internal stakeholders for the execution of the above matters.
- Possess 8 years or more relevant corporate secretarial and paralegal experience; preferably with exposure within the scope described above.
- Candidates with less than the required work duration but with extensive experience may be considered.
- Prior experience in an in-house corporate secretarial / legal department, and a multinational company.
- Good command of English for both spoken and written.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: N/A