East Jobs Regional Customer Advisor Position at Koch Engineered Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Koch Engineered Solutions has open a job vacancy for the domicile of East and surrounding areas as regional customer advisor with work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Chemical Engineering.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Koch Engineered Solutions
|Regional Customer Advisor
|Type of Work
As a Regional Customer Advisor, you will be the face of the company in front of the customer. Your disposition, knowledge and technical capability, customer interaction, soft selling ability will serve to open opportunity windows for the company. You need to embrace a safety culture, willingness to travel and ability to establish and develop strong relationship with the internal business units and clients. If you have a strong desire to fulfill your career goals in this area, you might be our ideal candidate.
Our Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Aftermarket team is constantly looking for talent to grow to increase its capability and to better serve our customers.
What You Will Do
Assisting the aftermarket sales team on technical issues in Asia Pacific, particularly Taiwan.
- Identifying decision makers for KES products and services in the plants.
- Building long term relationships with clients / representatives.
- Provide technical training and promoting safe practices through customer education.
- Anticipate customer needs and making yourself available to assist with those needs.
- Fulfill customer requirements effectively and efficiently compared to their next best alternative.
- Seeking out and share innovative ideas to grow the aftermarket business in Asia Pacific.
- Conduct field surveys at client’s plants to maintain an inventory of critical spare parts.
- Work with Services Managers to coordinate service work as required, or carry out the service work yourself.
- Requires 50%-70% of travel.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant industrial and site experience serving in one of the following sectors: Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Fertilizer, Refining or Petrochemical sectors, etc.
- Strong adherence for safety and demonstrated safe work habits.
- Well organized and able to work independently.
- Good English proficiency is essential for effective communication, including report writing, to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
What Will Put You Ahead
Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree.
- Strong proficiency in the English Language and effective report writing skills.
- Technical proficiency to understand process engineering, ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, process flow diagrams and P&ID.
- Basic understanding of electrical and instrumentation systems.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) specializes in process and pollution control equipment and digital technologies to help industries reduce emissions, save energy and get the most from their resources. From pollution control to advanced filtration, we’re focused on providing customers with products and solutions to help them optimize, transform and succeed. Industries we serve include refineries, chemicals, municipalities, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and dairy, utilities and automotive
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
|260 Orchard Rd, #11-01/09 Koch-Glitsch Asia Pacific, Singapore 238855
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.