East Jobs Regional Hr Manager – Manufacturing Mnc – East Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 6.500 - SGD 10.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Regional Hr Manager - Manufacturing Mnc - East
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is a leading global electronics manufacturer, one of the leading players in the electronics industry. They are looking for a Regional HR Manager to lead the HR team for ongoing business growth. They are located in the East – easily accessible.
Job Responsibilities of the Regional HR Manager
- Collaborate with Business Unit Managers to attract and retain top talent.
- Build strong relationships with Country Managers, Business Unit HR Managers, and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with HR professionals in the Asian region to foster collaboration and share best practices.
- Conduct compensation and benefits market research to provide benchmarks and maintain local salary grids.
- Ensure consistent implementation of performance management and feedback processes.
- Identify training and learning opportunities that align with both business and employee needs.
- Take the lead in integrating employees from acquired businesses.
- Act as a liaison with government authorities on labor-related matters, ensuring compliance with local laws and company policies.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field of study
- 8-10 years of full spectrum HR experience
- Regional Southeast Asia exposure
- Experience in matrix environment MNC
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No: 19C9682
EA Personnel No: R22106363
EA Personnel Name: Lum Pei Yee
|60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapore 409051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees