Central Region Jobs Regional Marketing Assistant Manager Position at Duotech Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Regional Marketing Assistant Manager. For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Duotech Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 4.000 - SGD 7.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Duotech Pte. Ltd.
|Regional Marketing Assistant Manager
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Company: Duotech
Duotech is a fintech company supporting to Sydney headquarters with IT technology. You can experience lightning-fast execution speeds，bank grade VIP spreads as well as institutional level trading experience. Getting the whole financial world at your fingertips, with access to a large choice and range of financial markets to trade.
JOIN A GLOBAL COMPANY THAT INVESTS IN YOU
With offices around the world, Duotech has always spotlighted the importance of investing in you. We’re here to help build you into a well-rounded, knowledgeable, and ethical thought leader.
The best part is – it doesn’t matter if you’re a recent university graduate, a seasoned Wall Street trader, or someone that’s never heard of derivatives before, you’ll receive world-class onboarding, continual professional development, and 360-feedback as a Duotech employee.
As part of the Regional Marketing team, this person will assist and/or lead planning, and all go to market strategies for Vantage products. In this role, you are responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs, managing resources, all while making sure projects and campaigns are completed on time and within budget. You are a very organized, structured person, with strong working experience as project manager in marketing with a track record of successful projects and campaigns. Experience working in eCommerce, Gaming, Trading or crypto related companies is highly advantageous. You know everything about the marketing lifecycle and 360 marketing, and your campaigns reflect this.
- Assist regional stakeholders and marketing manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target.
- Coordinate with various teams in developing marketing plan and budget.
- Analyze sales data and determine sales forecast.
- Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Advertising Manager to initiate new consumer promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans.
- Generate sales and marketing reports to management when needed.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in campaign planning and management.
- Experience in managing B2C and end to end campaigns including optimization and reporting.
- Experience in social media marketing, ROI calculations, product lifecycle, marketing strategy, product promotion, go-to-market plans, and value propositions.
- Highly organized and able to multitask, detailed oriented, with strong decision-making skills
- Great at stakeholder management internally and externally
- High project management skills
- Data driven
- Hands on and comfortable with execution and delivery
- Agency experience preferred not mandatory
|1 George St, #14-04 Duotech Pte. Ltd., One George Street, Singapore 049145
- AWS 13th Month Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Flexi Dollar Health Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Duotech PTE.LTD is a global Fintech company based in Singapore with the headquarters in Australia.The business branch offices based in 26 countries of Southeast Asia, Europe and America. The software technology branch offices based in 4 countries including Singapore.
Duotech aims to support and provide timely & excellent integrated solutions to our Group HQ, while building a strong team of in-house experts to internationalize the Group.
Singapore office is to be a 2nd HQ of the Group and the HQ of South East Asia.We are expanding all of teams in Singapore.
We pride ourselves on being open, positive, and flexible in this energetic family. Most Welcome high talents join us.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 202022730W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: One George Street (Clarke Quay/ Chinatown)