Singapore Jobs Regional Sales Analyst Iii – Hybrid – #seek Position at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we Panasonic Avionics Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as regional sales analyst iii - hybrid - #seek and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Panasonic Avionics Corporation
|Regional Sales Analyst Iii - Hybrid - #seek
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more. If you want to learn more about us visit us at ww.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to ww.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
Works closely with the Account Management team to support business proposals, Awarded Program Handovers, and P&L’s to ensure they are maintained and updated accurately. Analyze each customer Request For Quote (RFQ) and submit detailed and accurate assessment of customer needs into the Support Request (SR) module within Sales Force. Make sure all opportunities are regularly updated and accurately maintained within Sales Force (C360). Develops and maintains excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments to ensure effective response to customer needs.
- Provide guidance and support in the development of team members (Regional Sales Analysts) for the region through coaching, motivation and OJT.
Business Operation Management
- Ensure that new business opportunities/pursuits for the region is reflected accurately in Sales Force.
- Primary analyst and expert for your assigned customer accounts covering these areas: Sales Force customer data accuracy, Support Request (SR) submissions, Sales & Bookings Forecasting, and Award Package Processing. Relied upon for entry, maintenance and updating, reporting (monthly and other), and overall accuracy for all Sales Force data, as well as new process development to meet company objectives. The SR data is used by the company to load factory demand forecasting, short- and long-term sales projections and forecasting, and bookings and backlog sales.
- Work closely with regional Account Management and/or Regional Sales Managers for the region in the monthly sales reporting and bookings forecast to senior management.
- Prepare reports and presentations for department heads to use in executive meetings.
Financial Tracking and Analysis
- Lead monthly PMO and Account Management program reconciliation meetings; responsible for maintaining action items and reports to management as well as proactively working with the teams to close out existing action items.
- Reviews capital expenditures and analyzes sales-related expenses specifically associated with the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
Processes and Procedures
- Proactively ensure that all quotes (RFQ), proposal support, Sales Force (C360), Support Requests (SR), Change Requests (CR), Cash Collection, Revenue Recognition, Program Go-Ahead (PGA) and other KPIs are carried out to the requirements and timely.
- Maintain the region Profit and Loss (P&L), archive proposal material, and ensure all won programs’ awarded P&Ls meet Finance and audit requirements. Also, upload all awarded program P&Ls into the sales force automation system, and oversee submittal of the program handover package to PMO in order for PMO to organize timely kickoff meeting. Coordinate closely with PMO to assure an effective handoff is completed between Global Sales and PMO.
- Effectively and professionally support and participate as needed with onsite customer meetings as required by the Account Management team.
- Support the ad-hoc reporting/analysis needs for the Global Sales Organization to capture full market share view within sales pipeline and others upon request.
The salary wage range of $70,00 – $118,00 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. The final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives. The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
What we are looking for:
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration/Marketing or any relevant discipline, degree is a plus.
- At least 7 years of Sales and Marketing Operations experience.
- Knowledge of aviation/ IFE experience preferred.
- Strong relationship building skills with a proven ability to develop relationships at management level both internally and externally.
- Demonstrable Interpersonal awareness and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Proven customer service skills.
- Problem Solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Be able to speak/write both English and any other language in which business is normally conducted within the region.
- Proficient using MS Office suite of products and Sales Force
- Advanced power-user level with Excel.
- Proven ability to capture, manipulate and understand complex marketing and sales data.
- Ability to perform technical analysis to determine sales and marketing forecasts used by executive level.
- Ability to author reports and presentation of conclusions and data supporting these conclusions.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year plus a paid company-wide shut down in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
|202 Bedok South Ave 1, #02-03 Block A Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Singapore 469332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Panasonic Avionics is the world leader in in-flight entertainment and communications, with most systems installed, most airlines served, and the industries deepest knowledge base, developed with over 35 years of consistent product innovation and committed customer service. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, with offices in Washington; regional centers in Dallas, Dubai, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toulouse; system production facilities in Osaka; as well as field service, maintenance and sales facilities worldwide. We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: S95FC4931H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance coverage
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Regional Sales Analyst Iii - Hybrid - #seek position job vacancies