Woodlands Jobs Regional Sales & Support Engineer Position at Leica Geosystems Technologies Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Leica Geosystems Technologies Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Regional Sales & Support Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Woodlands and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Leica Geosystems Technologies Pte Ltd|
|Position||Regional Sales & Support Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We currently have an opportunity for a Regional Sales & Support Engineer for the South East Asia region. This position will be responsible to provide both pre-sales and after-sales technical support on Leica Geosystems Reality Capture solutions which will encompass any Static and Dynamic based Laser Scanners and Imaging systems as well as all the associated Leica Geosystems Reality Capture software solutions.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Assist in managing the support function for the region for existing and new accounts with authorized dealers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand the various customer applications and dataflow requirements so that suitable products and solutions can be configured.
- Provide and disseminate technical knowledge of the associated solutions on a regular basis to customer facing personnel.
- Undertake key and strategic end user demonstrations as required by Sales personnel
- Conduct technical sales presentations and workshops as required either by digital means or direct face to face sessions.
- Provide technical training to Leica Geosystems users, Distribution Partners and End users
- Identify unfulfilled customer requirements and feedback to appropriate business/segment managers
- Provide support to regional staff undertaking direct customer training where necessary.
- Attend regional exhibitions as required
- Utilise SalesForce CRM for logging support activity
- Travel within South East Asia region is required for this role
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Geospatial field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in sectors such as surveying, public safety, construction, mining and/or utilities
- Prior experience working with 3D CAD packages will be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have prior operational or support experience in the Terrestrial Laser Scanning segment.
- An appropriate 3D CAD platform experience, such as from Autodesk, Bentley, BricSys or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Service mindset. Patience in understanding customer’s needs and working out solutions
- Technical presentation skills
- Strong sense of urgency, responsibility and accountability.
- High level of personal drive and self-motivation
- Superior problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the business
- A workplace in which people are passionate about what they do
- A values-driven company culture making a difference in the world
- A leading position to drive improvements and growth
|Address||2 Woodlands Sector 1, #01-10 Leica Geosystems Pte Ltd, Woodlands Spectrum, Singapore 738068|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With close to 200 years of experience pioneering solutions to measure the world, Leica Geosystems products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyze, and present spatial information. Leica Geosystems is best known for its broad array of products that capture accurately, model quickly, analyze easily, and visualize and present spatial information.
Those who use Leica products every day trust them for their dependability, the value they deliver, and the superior customer support. Based in Heerbrugg, Switzerland, Leica Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 3,500 employees in 28 countries and hundreds of partners located in more than 120 countries around the world.
Leica Geosystems is part of Hexagon, Sweden.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Registration No.: 199900921D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Insurance, Company Transport from Designated pickup points