Singapore Jobs Regional Technical Consultant- Construction Industry Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Regional Technical Consultant- Construction Industry. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Stafflink Services Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
|Regional Technical Consultant- Construction Industry
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
- Working Location: Sin Ming
- Working hour: 8.30AM – 5.30PM
- AWS + VB + $900 Transport allowance
Our client, a technological leader in trading and supplies of construction building material such as façade systems and coatings, acoustic ceilings and flooring systems.
- Provide technical advice to sales teams and applicators for system proposal.
- Conduct technical training for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage product portfolio to comply with local regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-function departments on project opportunities.
- Ensuring that the company’s technical standards are met whilst providing technical advice to customers for concrete restoration and flooring application across South East Asia.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Construction Industry or similar.
- Knowledge in general construction and concrete technology will be an advantage.
- Has a valid Class 3 driving license
- Willing to travel
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Chua Xue Min (Joesefyn)
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R23113090
|10 Anson Rd, Stafflink Services - Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079903
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days