Singapore Jobs Regulatory Specialist Position at UST GLOBAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, UST GLOBAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LIMITED is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Regulatory Specialist for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|UST GLOBAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LIMITED
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
This role will be responsible for supporting of a variety of regulatory activities in ASEAN for CC & SRC products.
- This includes the communication between CC/SRC RA and distributors who hold product license in ASEAN to ensure that the required registration deliverables to be provided in time.
- Responsibilities to ensure regulatory information management system and proper regulatory strategy and deployment for Business and marketing team and the required packages and deliverables.
- Capability to translate the regulatory strategy and deployment into patient’s needs.
- Responsible for regulatory planning for new product introductions and product changes, and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Plan, generate, and coordinate regulatory submissions for product/solution licensing Maintain existing regulatory filings/ licenses, managing updates and related change control processes.
- Assists with implementation of global regulatory and roadmaps through understand‐ ing the Competitive market landscape and product Marketing strategy.
- Develop regulatory strategy, and if needed connect to regulatory SME’s and make regulatory plan Proactive stakeholder management for CC & SRC.
|UST Global (Singapore) Pte Limited, 6 Shenton Way, #40-02 UST, OUE Downtown One, Singapore 068809
- Great working environment
- Great medical benefits
- Great career advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For more than 20 years, UST has worked side by side with the world’s best
companies to make a real impact through transformation. Powered by technology,
inspired by people and led by our purpose, we partner with our clients from design to
operation. Through our nimble approach, we identify their core challenges, and craft
disruptive solutions that bring their vision to life. With deep domain expertise and a
future-proof philosophy, we embed innovation and agility into our clients’
organizations—delivering measurable value and lasting change across industries,
and around the world. Together, with over 26,00 employees in 25 countries, we build
for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process.
Visit us athttps://ust.com/en
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 200722796N
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)