Singapore Jobs Relationship Manager, Enterprise Banking – Real Estate And Construction Position at Global Enterprise Banking
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Global Enterprise Banking is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of relationship manager, enterprise banking – real estate and construction and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Global Enterprise Banking|
|Position||Relationship Manager, Enterprise Banking – Real Estate And Construction|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To build and maintain relationships with customers both individual and business to understand their financial needs and provide customized banking solutions.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to drive revenue growth and meet or exceed sales targets.
- Cross-sell bank products and services to customers based on their financial needs.
- Provide exceptional customer services to resolve customers inquires and issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- To prepare credit propositions for approval and to follow through with line implementation and loan disbursement.
- To ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner and ensure compliance with Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
|Address||77 Robinson Rd, #29-01 First Commercial Bank, Singapore 068896|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.