Singapore Jobs Research Assistant (institute Of Real Estate & Urban Studies) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Research Assistant (Institute of Real Estate & Urban Studies). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, National University of Singapore, and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Education with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Research Assistant (institute Of Real Estate & Urban Studies)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies (IREUS) is a university-level research institute established to advance multidisciplinary research in real estate and related fields. The institute promotes multidisciplinary collaboration and high-impact research on broad real estate issues in relation to economics, urban development, finance, wealth accumulation, demography, and environmental policies. Established in 2006, it endeavors to become the nexus of global knowledge to tackle real estate challenges for Asia and beyond.
IREUS invites applications for Research Assistant positions. The candidate will have the opportunity to develop and contribute research skills, domain knowledge and expertise in current and future research areas developed at IREUS. The candidate will benefit from the exposure to intellectual exchange and networking through participations in international conferences and seminars. The candidate will work with the research team at IREUS on projects that involve research areas such as housing and mortgage market, real estate capital market, sustainability, digital economy, and household finance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a reputed university.
- A good understanding of and a relevant experience in using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies would be preferred
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Demonstrate experience in research, fieldwork, data collection and publication
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore