Singapore Jobs Research Coordinator, Centre For Music And Health – #worknow Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Research Coordinator, Centre for Music and Health - #Worknow. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, National University of Singapore, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Research Coordinator, Centre For Music And Health - #worknow
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Centre for Music and Health (CMH) is the first dedicated research center in South-East Asia to spearhead and investigate cutting edge, evidence-based practices that leverage the efficacy of music for health and well-being. Situated in the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, one of the leading conservatories in Asia, and embedded within a top-tier research university, the CMH is uniquely positioned to catalyze the artistic and scientific excellence of the NUS community towards research excellence in this emerging field. The Centre aims to establish world-class music programs and interventions to support crucial aspects of health at NUS and in Singapore, and beyond; and to develop interdisciplinary translational research and evaluation methods to support our evidence-based approach. We aspire to become the leading center for music and health in Asia, pioneering the development of music-based methods and interventions to improve people’s lives.
The Centre for Music and Health is inviting applications for the role of Research Coordinator. This role is offered on a 1-year renewable contract basis; renewal is subject to satisfactory job performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with grant writing, writing and submitting IRB ethics applications, collecting data, and organizing and overseeing participants’ payment/reimbursement.
- Recruit and liaise with study participants, including advertising research studies through various platforms (e.g., in flyer, email, and social media formats, etc), and be the primary point of contact for study participants.
- Oversee training of CMH Research Assistants and Student Assistants
- Contribute to literature reviews, experimental design, sample size power analysis, statistics and data analysis, and manuscript writing.
- Assist with writing up, communicating and disseminating findings/results (in conferences, popular science forums, blogs, social media, etc.) as appropriate.
- A recognised degree in Music Psychology, Medicine, Public Health, or another area of relevance to Music & Health.
- At least 1 year of prior research experience.
- Experience with empirical research experimental design, data collection and analysis.
- Excellent academic/research writing abilities.
- Grant writing experience a plus.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Able to work independently, but also a good team player.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Research Coordinator, Centre For Music And Health - #worknow position job vacancies