Singapore Jobs Research Engineer – Computer Vision, Intelligent Creation Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we TikTok are looking for candidates for the position of research engineer - computer vision, intelligent creation with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Research Engineer - Computer Vision, Intelligent Creation
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About Video Creation Team:
Our team’s mission is to empower TikTok users to turn creativity into reality via videos. We build the core video creation product to support tens of millions of TikTok creators every day. All the viral props and effects you find on TikTok are developed by us, via close collaboration with TikTok AR effects and multimedia teams. Our team focuses on the research of next-gen technologies such as AIGC. Our mission is to make cutting-edge AI technology accessible, and bring possibilities to all TikTok users.
We are looking for a highly motivated research engineer to join our computer vision team in Singapore. In this role, you will work with a team of leading researchers and experienced engineers working in the AIGC domain. You will be responsible for building & maintaining data pipelines, writing bug-free machine learning code, and implementing the sciences behind the systems.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in processing large datasets (e.g. Images, videos, texts), and have past experience in building computer vision and/or generative models using pytorch framework, and to be comfortable working with large-scale distributed machine learning training pipelines.
- Develop and improve current data loading and processing pipelines on a very large scale (e.g. On PBs scale).
- Work along with researchers and engineers to help improve current generative modeling pipelines.
- Be self-motivated to come up with new solutions that can improve modeling outputs, training pipelines and datasets.
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving codebases. Attend research & paper reading groups for ideas brainstorming.
- Have strong programming skills
- Strong background in computer vision, including experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch
- Experience with image and video processing techniques and libraries
- Experience with computer vision modeling and training
- Experience in processing large-scale datasets, including images, videos or texts
- Experience in building large-scale distributed machine learning systems will be a plus
- Being very self-motivated and driven to learn & try new things (e.g. open sourced github repos), especially in AIGC
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Research Engineer - Computer Vision, Intelligent Creation position job vacancies