Singapore Jobs Research Fellow (3d-ic Package Fault Localisation And Failure Analysis (fa)) Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Doctorate (PhD)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Research Fellow (3d-ic Package Fault Localisation And Failure Analysis (fa))
|20 years or more
|Type of Work
The Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Department of National University of Singapore (NUS) is looking for applicants for research fellow positions to support 3D-IC package fault localisation and failure analysis (FA) techniques with Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML)/Deep Learning (DL) capability. You will work closely with our researchers, students, and professors, including co-investigators from A*STAR I2R and IMRE, and several industry collaborators to understand and derive insights from scientific experiments and data. The successful candidates will be supporting the research to enable a variation-tolerant and technology-agnostic ML guided system to achieve 10x or greater reduction in time taken for FA process; reducing from weeks/months of fault identification to hours. This in turn allows problems to be identified and resolved quickly leading to faster time-to-market, yield and productivity improvements.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Contribute to magnetic field imaging (MFI) system and 3D solver solutions optimisation.
2. Involve in 3D-IC forward predictive modelling (i.e. include chip and circuit blocks) and ML feature set to integrate with MFI tool interfaces.
3. Support and aid researchers in data generations, acquisitions and analytics required for ML MFI fault isolation.
4. Contribute to research article publications and invention disclosures.
5. Assist new equipment purchases and commissioning.
6. Assume super-user role of single equipment (ownership and maintenance).
7. Provide trainings and certifications to new users.
(Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae via email).
• PhD Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or its equivalent from a reputable University/Institute is preferred, or equivalent related experience.
• Candidate with experience in microelectronic research, characterisation, metrology, electrical testing, FA and strong in data analysis will have advantage.
• Knowledge of AI/ML/DL development and TCAD modelling.
• Self-driven and good communication skill including writing and presenting.
• Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19972
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore