Singapore Jobs Research Fellow (additive Manufacturing, Materials Science) #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Research Fellow (Additive Manufacturing, Materials Science) #Seek in our business office, National University of Singapore.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Doctorate (PhD) or even higher and greatly experienced in Sciences & Science & Technology are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Research Fellow (additive Manufacturing, Materials Science) #seek
|Type of Work
The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) to understand the physical phenomena behind metal additive manufacturing.
The duties of this position include:
- Carrying out literature reviews
- Planning and executing experiments
- Developing simulations or data driven models for metal additive manufacturing processes
- Analysing and interpreting the experiment data collected
- Writing progress reports, research publications and general documentation of results
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science
- Experience with metal additive manufacturing (eg. powder bed fusion, directed energy deposition)
- Experience with melt pool analysis and flow dynamics
- Experience related to material characterisation and mechanical testing will be advantageous
- Knowledge of metallurgy and metallurgical engineering will be advantageous
- Self-motivated, good team player
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore