Singapore Jobs Research Fellow (heterogeneous Integration) – #worknow Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Doctorate (PhD)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Research Fellow (heterogeneous Integration) - #worknow
|Type of Work
Singapore Hybrid-Integrated Next-Generation μ-Electronics Centre (SHINE) in National University of Singapore (NUS) is looking for applicants for a postdoctoral researcher position to assist in developing thermal management solution and heterogeneous integration process for flexible antenna system. You will work in Singapore-best cutting-edge nanofabrication and characterization facilities in a cross-disciplinary team environment consisting of nanomaterial scientists, device engineers, circuit simulation researchers, and prototype developers, for inventing, simulating, fabricating, and ultimately testing next-generation Flexible Hybrid Electronics systems.
The goal of the research is to develop multi-scale heterogeneous integration process technologies and their prototypes. At the chiplet level, we investigate the integration of a power amplifier chiplet modules with a high-performance FD-SOI foundry logic chiplet on innovative rigid interposer technologies. Extending to the board level, the chiplet-integrated interposers are integrated heterogeneously into a flexible hybrid large-area system with distributed flexible antenna, which can serve multiple applications in the area of remote sensing array surfaces for space satellite technologies, sensor-fused smart automotive, robotics, wearable electronics, and low-cost light-weight IoT sensor networks.
- Develop 2.5D/3D heterogeneous integration process technologies and their prototypes.
- Develop sensor/optoelectronics-on-interposer integration process.
- Develop integration process for flexible microfluidics structures and SiC interposers on flexible substrates.
- Support thermal and thermomechanical analysis tasks using simulation software.
- Develop thermal management solution for high power flexible electronics systems.
- Work across multiple domains and contribute to the writing of research articles.
Interested applicants should send their motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and publication list via email to Dr Evgeny Zamburg [Hidden Text] and Ms Hephzibah [Hidden Text].
Candidate should meet at least 4 criteria from the following list:
- PhD Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or its equivalent from a reputable University/Institute is preferred, or equivalent related experience.
- Experience in flexible electronics research, characterisation, metrology and electrical testing.
- Experience in using Die Bonder, 5D Aerosol Jet Printer, Thermoreflectance & Infared Thermography System, Micro Solder Ball Jet System.
- Knowledge of integration process and performance evaluation of Si chiplet/SiC interposer structures.
- Knowledge of thermal and thermomechanical modelling and analysis.
- Experience in handling and fabrication of phase change materials.
- Open to Fixed Term Contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
|21 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119077
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore