Singapore Jobs Research & Planning Officer (planning & Organisation Development Division) – Cad Position at Singapore Police Force
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Research & Planning Officer (Planning & Organisation Development Division) - CAD with full time working hours for our company office, Singapore Police Force, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Singapore Police Force, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Research & Planning Officer (Planning & Organisation Development Division) - CAD.
|Company||Singapore Police Force|
|Position||Research & Planning Officer (planning & Organisation Development Division) - Cad|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Full Job Description
What the role is
Want to create a difference in Singapore’s fight against complex white-collar crimes, money laundering and scams? Have meticulous planning and strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive changes and resolve issues? – JOIN US as a Research & Planning Officer in CAD!
The SPF plays a critical role in keeping Singapore safe and secure, with our mission to prevent, deter and detect crime. As a Research and Planning Officer in the CAD, you can look forward to a challenging career in planning, research, project management, organisation development, public and media relations. You play an important role in driving CAD’s strategic planning, capability development and organisation development, to support the CAD’s mission of preventing, deterring and detecting financial crimes in Singapore.
You will be placed under the Management Executive Scheme.
What you will be working on
As a Research & Planning Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating strategic and conceptual plans for CAD
- Managing organisation development for resource optimisation
- Project management including overseeing the planning and implementation of projects
- Managing public and media relation matters of CAD
- Managing international policy matters and engagements
What we are looking for
- At least two years of relevant experience in planning or policy work preferred
- Have a good grasp of English Language and possess good communication and writing skills
- Possesses meticulous planning and strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive changes and resolve issues
- Have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Is an astute problem-solver and be able to take on an innovative approach to issues
- Able to carry out responsibilities with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
|Address||28 Irrawaddy Rd, Singapore Police Force, Singapore 329560|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our mission is to prevent, deter and detect crime. We work with the community to protect life and property, investigate and apprehend offenders, and preserve order and security. The SPF offers many unique job opportunities, rewards and challenges to talented young men and women, like you.
A Force for the Nation – To Make Singapore the Safest Place in the World
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GA0036C
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Research & Planning Officer (planning & Organisation Development Division) - Cad position job vacancies