Kallang Jobs Resident Engineer (tunnel) Position at Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Resident Engineer (Tunnel). For candidates who reside in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Nishimatsu Construction Co Ltd
|Resident Engineer (tunnel)
|Type of Work
RESPONSIBILITIES (E.g. Job Scope) :
· Perform full-time site supervision, engineering support, review of technical submission and monitoring of work progress for mined tunnelling, underground structures, retaining structures, temporary works, reinforced concrete, RC and steel works and other civil engineering works.
REQUIREMENT (E.g. Qualifications, Certifications, Experience) :
· Educational Level and the field of study: Degree in Civil Engineering or Structure engineering
· Type of experience required: Obtain at least 7 years’ post tertiary experience, of which 3 years must be of geological and tunneling works.
· Amount of experience: 7 years’ that included in 3 years must be of geological and tunneling works.
· Name of Required Certifications : Must be accredited with IES/ACES for Site Supervisory Staff (Tunnel), and remain accredited as RE(Tunnel) for the duration of the tunnelling works.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1937, Nishimatsu Construction Co., Ltd. has earned recognition worldwide as one of Japan's leading general contractors. The Company is renowned for its taking on of new challenges and for its trend-setting development and introduction of sophisticated technologies in the fields of civil engineering and building construction.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: S80FC2868E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), H&S insurance, Office: Mon-Fri