Central Region Jobs Retail Operations Director, Southeast Asia Position at Samsonite Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Samsonite Singapore Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of retail operations director, southeast asia with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Samsonite Singapore Pte Ltd
|Retail Operations Director, Southeast Asia
|Type of Work
The position is responsible for leading all retail operations and staff, providing leadership and vision to deliver great client experiences and maintain growth and profitability in the region for Tumi.
- Supervise Region and mediate between Head office and Sales Floor teams.
- Responsible for Profit & Loss, Turnover and Costs of the Region.
- Recruit, Hire and Train exceptional people.
- Drive, manage and analyse store KPIs.
- Motivate and Coach teams to Excellent Performance.
- Protect the Brand, ensure teams deliver great client experiences.
- Ensure engaging store environments and visual merchandising in line with brand standards.
- Improvement processes to optimize Store Organizations.
- Manage Employee Base, Recruiting, Costs Management and Talent Management.
- Degree in any relevant discipline. E.g. Business Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least five or more years of experience in a retail environment with at least 2 years retail manager experience, dealing with fashion or luxury brands in Multinational Corporations.
- Proven track record in leading Retail Stores (Full Price & Outlet)
- Experience in accountability for Profit and Loss and owning the Sales Numbers
- Leadership Experience in developing people and making successful teams even more successful.
- Premium Product selling competency.
- Strategic mind with ability to anticipate and react quickly to changing market conditions.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial spirit, passionate.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With over 110 years of heritage, Samsonite has built an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Our products are known throughout the world for their durability, reliability, and design. One of Samsonite’s key milestones is the latest technologically advanced and ultra-resilient Roxkin™ material that was created in 2020 by our research and development team in Europe.
Our goal is to be the most sustainable lifestyle bag and travel luggage company in the world. Recognizing our influence and expertise in innovation, we possess a unique opportunity to be the makers of change - “Our Responsible Journey,” a global strategy and commitment to lead the industry in sustainability. As Samsonite continues to grow, we will continue to leverage on our innovative solutions and advocate best practices in sustainability to support meaningful and impactful causes.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 199508229E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual