Singapore Jobs Retail Sales Executive (showroom) | Jap Mnc | Expansion Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, we Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as retail sales executive (showroom) | jap mnc | expansion and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.700 - SGD 3.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Retail Sales Executive (showroom) | Jap Mnc | Expansion
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
This person will be based at their new flagship showroom, and will be working with a motivating and empowering team to attend to customers and increase overall sales revenue!
Adecco is partnering with a Japanese MNC specializing in water technology products, and they are looking for a Retail Sales Executive to join their expanding team!
Permanent employment with attractive remunerations and benefits (Basic + Fixed Allowance + Quarterly Incentive)
- Addressing all sales inquiries promptly and professionally, both from online sources and walk-in customers.
- Providing advice on product features and benefits to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
- Creating sales proposals and quotations for potential customers and diligently following up on sales opportunities.
- Responsible for order processing and provides effective co-ordination with operations, warehouse and logistics team to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Support the manager in the day to day operations of the showroom
- To support the sales and marketing team on the implementation of marketing campaigns. This includes trade shows, promotions, events, etc.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Retail Sales.
- Candidates with prior experience in the sanitary building products industry will be an advantage.
- Prepare your updated resume.
- Please include detailed past working experiences in point form, an executive summary about yourself in terms of experience, expertise, key achievements & highlight and your current & expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected] and in MS Word Copy.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Melody Cheng Si Yun
Direct Line: 8028 3632
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R21100930
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River