Singapore Jobs Retail Supervisor – Cotton On Imm (outlet) Position at Cotton On Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Cotton On Singapore Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Retail Supervisor - Cotton On Imm (Outlet) for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Cotton On Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Retail Supervisor - Cotton On Imm (outlet)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Be Who You Are. Love What You Do.
We’re an Aussie brand with our feet on the ground and our heart in our people.
365: Bringing you a brand new opportunity at Cotton On IMM.
· Competitive base salary + super
· Local and Global career growth – progress your career across our 7 Brands
· 50% off Cotton On Group Brands | Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Rubi Shoes, Typo
· Wellness support 24/7 – mental health, relationships, family + more
· Discounts for you and your family – medical, travel, financial + more
· Paid Parental Leave program – helping parents return to the workplace
Department Managers support the Store Manager and enable their team to create great experiences for our customer and drive business outcomes for their Brand Department.
· Own your department and focus on executing Brand direction across VM, trade actions, inventory processes and presentation
· Coach the team to work together in your department in partnership with your Store Management team
· Share feedback with your Manager and team to grow your department performance
· Bring your commercial eye to your department, spot trade opportunities, and find solutions to improve the customer experience and department results
· Embed customer excellence whilst growing Department results through clear planning and direction
· Advocate for the Cotton On Group Foundation, leading the team on how they can make life changing impact on our projects around the world
· Step-up and support your management team in the wider day-today running of the store as required
It’s more than a job. It’s about making a positive difference in everything we do.
Who are we?
A diverse team of 20,00 around the world who love to think Big and have fun along the way. We develop, reward and recognise our team members, so they can feel empowered to reach their full potential. We know life’s more fun when you’re free to be you and our team bring their point of difference, making us into the unique global retailer we are today.
Being You can take you places at the Cotton On Group. Join us and let’s do good things together.
|Address||51 Cuppage Rd, Cotton On Asia Office, Singapore 229469|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From market start up to global brand, the Cotton On Group now has 8 brands, well over 1,200 stores and 19,00+ passionate people working in 16 countries around the globe.
In twenty years we have become Australia's largest value fashion brand. We foster innovation, new ideas and a will to succeed. The story is far from over.
The future is full of new opportunities and ideas. Tomorrow, anything's possible.
- Industry: Apparel
- Registration No.: 200616872D
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), staff purchase, fun working environment, Retail hours - 5 working days including weekends and public holidays