Singapore Jobs Risk Control Product Manager – Global Payment #urgent Position at BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Risk Control Product Manager - Global Payment #Urgent with full time working hours for our company office, BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Risk Control Product Manager - Global Payment #Urgent.
|BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.
|Risk Control Product Manager - Global Payment #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
In line with the globalization strategy and vision of the company, the Global Payments team builds a platform to provide cross-border payment solutions for all ByteDance’s products and services, that are growing rapidly worldwide.
- Responsible for design and construction of risk systems, clear requirements and documents, promote system construction and implementation;
- Responsible for risk operation management requirements, take into account both reasonable implementation logic and good user experience;
- In-depth understanding of upstream and downstream systems to ensure the rational application of risk systems in overall architecture;
- In-depth understanding of business, responsible for integration between business and risk systems, and cooperate with the strategy team to exactuate;
- Work closely with risk control data, and observe performance of risk strategies on business sides and assist in strategy optimization;
- Lead risk product research to ensure that risk systems have the ability to prevent various risks.
- 5+ years of experience in risk control platform product or risk solution product.
- Results oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment requiring prioritization and ownership
- Confident communicator with the ability to interact at all levels, including working closely with cross functional teams
- Aptitude to identify new ways to approach risk management and to think creatively
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201923456H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual & Business
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Risk Control Product Manager - Global Payment #urgent position job vacancies